Adata XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 256GB SSD
Adata XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 256GB SSD is one of the best SSDs you can buy. This SSD is designed for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video content producers. The drive features speeds of up to 3500/1200 MB/s of read/write throughput and power efficiency that outclasses any other SSD available, making the SX8200 Pro the performance leader out of the gate. The black XPG heat spreader gives it more nicer look.
Packed with Micron’s 64L 3D TLC Adata SX8200 Pro is nearly identical to the SX8200 and GAMMIX S11, except this time around the SSD comes armed with the new SMI SM2262EN controller that is a significant upgrade over the previous generation SM2262. It is a version of the ADATA Gammix S11 Pro without an aluminum heat spreader, which ensures compatibility with laptops.
The new SMI SM2262EN controller brings higher performance and better efficiency thanks to an improved data path and firmware enhancements. It also supports the NVMe 1.3 specifications and comes with end-to-end data protection, a RAID Engine, and LDPC ECC to maintain data integrity over time. The drive also leverages SLC caching, which helps improve performance beyond the native TLC write performance. The new SM2262EN controller powers the SX8200 Pro up to 3.5/ 3.0 GBps of throughput in sequential read/write workloads. As per usual, performance varies based on the capacity of the drive, with write performance being slower on the smaller models. The SX8200 Pro also provides up to 390K/380K random read/write IOPS
If you need different capacity Adata XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SSD check these models:
Adata XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 256GB SSD Specifications:
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe Interface: PCIe Gen3 x4
- Up to 3500 MB/s Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 1200 MB/s Sequential Write Speed
- Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS: up to 220K/290K
- NAND Flash : 3D TLC
- Endurance (Total Bytes Written): 160 TB
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 2 Million Hours
- Power Management: DevSleep, Slumber (0.14 W).
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: – 40°C – 85°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 22 x 3.5 mm
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
Adata XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 256GB Internal SSD Features:
- With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
- Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
- The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
- Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
- Every component on the SX8200 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification.
- The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
- ADATA provides an SSD Toolbox as a download, which can be used to monitor the drive and perform firmware upgrades