Battery Grip for Canon 7D Mark II, Meike MK-7DR II
Battery Grip for Canon 7D Mark II, Meike MK-7DR II is a battery grip designed for use specifically with mentioned Canon DSLR camera and accepts one or two LP-E6/LP-E6N Li-ion battery packs. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the second battery. Meike MK-7DR II vertical grip is a great replacement for genuine Canon BG-E16 vertical grip which is approximately 3 times more expensive.
Pro version of Meike MK-7DR II grip comes with 2.4 GHz remote control that gives you possibility to set number of photos, delay time, exposure time, to use bulb mode and so on. The included wireless remote will save you money since you will not have to buy separate multi-function remote.
The curved design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your Canon camera, especially in the vertical position. The grip’s design maintains the same layout as the camera body itself, and includes a secondary shutter button and Multi Selector for intuitive use. The Meike MK-7DR II is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling and a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod.
Meike MK-7DR II battery grip is probably the best and most reliable replacement vertical grip for Canon 7D mark II on the market.
Battery Grip for Canon 7D Mark II, Meike MK-7DR II Features:
- Large capacity vertical grip designed for the Canon 7D mark II.
- The grip comes with a remote control, allowing you to trigger your cameras shutter, focus, and set an interval timer from up to 100 meters away.
- Powered by one or two Canon LP-E6 / LP-E6N Batteries. The grip doubles the battery life of your camera by housing two LP-E6N batteries inside the grip itself
- Improved ergonomics for comfortable holding
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button and Multi Selector
- Ideal for high volume and easy vertical shooting. Lets you comfortably hold camera upright for portraits
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera’s battery chamber door when the grip is mounted
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Ideal for photographers with larger hands and those shooting with heavier, professional or telephoto lenses
Meike MK-7DR II Specifications:
|Compatible cameras||Canon 7D Mark 2|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.0 x 4.5 x 3.4″ / 15.2 x 11.4 x 8.6 cm|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4″-20|
|Remote control size||108 x 30 x 21 mm|
|Battery grip weight||Approximately 330 g / 11.6 oz|
- Battery Grip for Canon 7D2, Meike MK-7DR II
- Remote control
- Battery compartment for LP-E6N batteries
- Original box