Battery Grip for Fuji X-T2, Meike MK-XT2 Pro
Battery Grip for Fuji X-T2, Meike MK-XT2 Pro is a battery grip designed for use specifically with mentioned Fujifilm mirrorless camera and accepts one or two NP-W126 Li-ion battery packs. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the second battery. Meike MK-XT2 Pro vertical grip is a great replacement for genuine Fujifilm VPB-XT2 vertical grip which is approximately 3.5 times more expensive.
Pro version of Meike MK-XT2 grip comes with 2.4 GHz remote control that gives you possibility to set number of photos, delay time, exposure time, to use bulb mode and so on. The included wireless remote will save you money since you will not have to buy separate multi-function remote.
The curved design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your Fuji camera, especially in the vertical position. The grip’s design maintains the same layout as the camera body itself, and includes a secondary shutter release button as well as a focus lever, AE-L button, AF-L button, front and rear command dials, Q button, and Fn button to mimic the camera’s own layout for intuitive handling. The Meike MK-XT2 Pro is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling and a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod.
Meike MK-XT2 Pro battery grip is probably the best and most reliable replacement vertical grip for Fujifilm X-T2 on the market. Generally speaking Meike battery grips are among the most reliable replacement battery grips on the market.
Battery Grip for Fuji X-T2, Meike MK-XT2 Pro Features:
- Large capacity vertical grip designed for the Fujifilm X-T2.
- Holds up to two batteries for a maximum number of 1,000 shots without replacing your batteries
- Boost modes improve shooting speed to 11 fps, improve shutter release time lag, and limit blackout time
- Extends UHD 4K video recording time to 29 minutes 59 seconds
- The grip comes with a remote control, allowing you to trigger your cameras shutter, focus, and set an interval timer from up to 100 meters away.
- Powered by one or two Fuji NP-W126 Batteries. The grip doubles the battery life of your camera by housing two NP-W126 batteries inside the grip itself
- Improved ergonomics for comfortable holding
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AE-L button, AF-L button, front and rear command dials, Q button, and Fn button
- Ideal for high volume and easy vertical shooting. Lets you comfortably hold camera upright for portraits
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera’s battery chamber door when the grip is mounted
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Ideal for photographers with larger hands and those shooting with heavier, professional or telephoto lenses
Meike MK-XT2 Pro Specifications:
|Compatible cameras||Fujifilm X-T2|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.2 x 5.8 x 9.8 cm|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4″-20|
|Remote control size||108 x 30 x 21 mm|
|Battery grip weight||Approximately 265 g / 9.3 oz|
- Meike MK-XT2 Pro Battery Grip for Fuji X-T2
- Remote control
- Battery compartment for NP-W126 batteries
- Original box