Godox Softbox 80×80 with S type bracket
Godox Softbox 80×80 provides a soft quality of light for your shoe-mount flash speedlite. It sets up and breaks down in a fraction of the time as most competitors. The box comes complete with a S type speedlite bracket/speed ring combo that disengages quickly from the box allowing it to close like an collapsible reflector, and not only does it collapse flat, it can then be twisted smaller like a car windscreen sun shield. Packed up it’s just a little larger than the size of mens open hand.
You will be pleasantly surprised to discover that this softbox has the traditional design of a silver lining internally with both internal and external white diffuser panels. Nothing about this softbox feels cheap and nasty. The provided S type speedlite bracket is also of a good quality. It’s made of some pretty heavy duty plastic, with metal reinforcing in the appropriate places (eg. inside the base which screws to a lighting stand). This is robust and intelligently designed in a way that most other brackets aren’t.
Godox produces a number of softboxes for speedlites. This model is square sized and available in four sizes: 40cm, 50cm, 60cm and 80cm. The softbox comes in a nice zipper carrying bag which also contains a Godox S type speedlite bracket. The S type bracket is adjustable to your flash size so you can easily use small or large speedlites with this softbox. There is no problem mounting any Canon/Nikon/Yongnuo or any other flash speedlite together with radio trigger to this softbox.
The 1.0 stop diffusion front face is removable revealing a highly reflective, high-output silver interior. You can also mount a grid to this softbox. By adding the Grid, You are able to focus the light on its target and eliminate any spilling light on the background. Grid for this softbox is available for separate purchase.
We can also offer Godox softboxes with S type bracket in other sizes:
Note: There is also Godox S type speedlite bracket available for separate purchase
Godox Softbox 80×80 with S type bracket features:
- Durable Framework with heavy-duty Reflective Silver Interior
- Soft and Evenly Reflected Light
- Extremely Portable, Lightweight Design
- No pre-assembly & post-disassembly. Smaller size, lighter weight, & less occupied space.
- Fits all brands of speedlites or barebulb flashes.
- Unique speedlite mounting way: mounted horizontally or vertically by wrapping speedlite body.
- Reliable mounting: not require Velcro, no pressure on hotshoe, no metal scratches on speedlites.
- Mount size is adjustable to fit all brands of speedlites and even Godox AD-360.
- Bowens mount adds most studio flash accessories, e.g. softbox, reflector, beauty dish, etc.
- Umbrella input hole is available and adjusting lighting direction with handle is supported.
- Compressed and flat structure takes up little space.
- Speedlite body is hold and fixed by a big mount, which provides a stable and secure support.
- Durable carry case with strap is included for simple transportation and storage.
- External speedlight placement allows firing via built-in slaves and/or IR line-of-site.
|S type bracket||Included|
|Compatibility||Shoe-mount flash units|
|Requires Speed Ring||No, provided|
|Weight (softbox only)||730g|
|Package size (W x H x D)||Approx. 30 × 26 × 13 cm|
Godox Softbox 80×80 with S type bracket can be used with any flash speedlite, even Godox AD-360. The included S type speedlite bracket is truly universal and allows you to mount any speedlite of any brand (Canon, Nikon, Metz, Nissin, Pixel, Yongnuo, Shanny, Godox…)
- 1 x Godox S-Type Bowens Speedlite Bracket
- 1 x 80x80cm Godox Foldable Softbox with bag
- 1 x Outer Soft Diffuser
- 1 x Inner Soft Diffuser
- 1 x Carring Bag