Godox V860II-N Flash Speedlite for Nikon
Godox V860II-N is the successor to the very popular Godox Ving 860 flash which was the first speedlight to use lithium-ion batteries instead of the traditional 4xAA batteries. The Godox V860II-N has the same features as the TT685N meaning that it is fully featured TTL and HSS enabled speedlite flash for Nikon Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside. The V860II-N provides both Radio Master and Slave modes, as well as Nikon Optic Wireless Master and Slave modes.
Godox V860II-N Ving is a fully featured on-camera i-TTL flash speedlite. It supports FEC, FEB, FE Lock, Rear Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, Control with Camera’s Menu Screen, etc. I-TTL mode helps you achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light-changing environments. In i-TTL mode, camera and flash work together to calculate the correct exposure for the subject and the background.
By far the best feature of the Godox V860II-N is the Li-ion battery. The max recycle time is only 1.5secs at full power. This is a heck of a lot faster than any other speedlite using Eneloops. The 2,000 mAh battery will absolutely guaranty an unprecedented amount of performance during shooting. The lithium battery is rated at 11.1V 2000 mAh which is equivalent to about 12 AA batteries. It is capable of delivering 650 full power pops with a recycle time of just 1.5s. If you are firing with 1/2 power or 1/4 power, you can expect over thousands of pops. One of the advantages with lithium batteries is their ability to reduce recycle time. The problem with AA batteries is that the recycle time gets longer as the battery starts to drain. Lithium batteries can maintain a more consistent recycle time even when the battery level is low.
Build quality is great. Godox like their competitors have seriously upped their game in terms of the plastics used. Compared against the Nikon SB910, it feels just as solid. The build quality is identical to the TT685N, solid enough for professional work. The li-ion battery stays inside until you open the cover and push a little button to release the battery.
TTL metering is really reliable. Godox V860II-N exposure is identical to the Nikon SB910. Using the additional X1T-N transmitter you have access to 2.4GHz wireless to fire the V860II-N wherever needed, even through the walls. Despite it’s lower price versus Genuine Nikon speedlites it’s a fully featured speedlite with functions including manual flash, 1/8000 high speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, and more. The Godox has great build quality, good features, works smoothly, and can save a few quid versus the more expensive Nikon branded flash making it an easy buy.
Godox V860II-N Features:
- Compatible Cameras: Nikon DSLR cameras (TTL autoflash)
- Guide No. (1/1 output @200mm): 60(m ISO 100); 190 (feet ISO 100)
- Equipped with USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Flash Coverage:20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
- Dot-matrix LCD panel to make clear and convenient operations.
- Auto zoom (flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size) Manual zoom
- Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- Exposure control system: i-TTL autoflash and manual flash
- Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash: Supported(up to 100 times, 199Hz)
- Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups: Optical: 2(A and B); 2.4G: 3(A, B, and C)
- Transmission range:·Optical: Indoors: 12 to 15m /39.4 to 49.2 ft.; Outdoors: 8 to 10m /26.2 to 32.8 ft.; Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally±30° vertically.·2.4G: 100m Channels: Optical: 4 (1, 2, 3, and 4); 2.4G: 32 (1-32)
- Slave-ready indicator: Two ref indicators blink
- Auto Focus Assist Beam: Effective range: Center: 0.6-10m /2.0-32.8 feet/ Periphery: 0.6-5m / 2.0-16.4 feet
- Power Supply: 11.1V 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1-1.5s
- Full power flashes: Approx.650
- Power Saving: Power off automatically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Triggering Mode: Hot-shoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
- Weight with battery: 540g
|Transmission range||up to 100m (2.4GHz wireless); 12-15m indoor, 8-10m outdoor (optical control)|
|Guide Number||60 meters (ISO 100, 200mm)|
|Flash modes||TTL, M, MULTI, HSS|
|Sync Triggering Mode||Hot-shoe, wireless control port, 3.5mm sync line|
|Wireless flash function||Master, Slave, S1, S2|
|Zoom range||20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105, 135, 200mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~360 degrees|
|Power supply||11.1V 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery|
|Full power flashes||up to 650|
|Max Recycle time||1.5 seconds at full power|
|Flash duration||1/300s to 1/20000s|
|Multi mode||Frequency 1 to 199Hz and Times 2 to 100|
|External interface||hot shoe, USB port|
|Controllable slave groups||3 (A, B, and C)|
|Dimensions||64 *76*190 mm|
Godox V860II-N is compatible with all Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash): Nikon D810, D750, D610, D600, D800, D800E, D700, D3s, D3x, D4s, D4x, D5, D7000, D7100, D7200, D5100, D5200, D5300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3500, D300, D300s, D90, D80, D200 and any other newer Nikon DSLR camera
- 1x Flash speedlite Godox V860II-N for Nikon
- 1x VB-18 battery
- 1x Battery charger
- 1x Mini Stand
- 1x Protection case
- 1x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1x Original box