Godox X1-N | Wireless radio triggers for Nikon
Godox X1-N is a i-TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz radio trigger system for Nikon DSLR cameras. The X1-N are Godox’s first TTL enabled radio triggers released together with the new TT685N flash speedlite, with compatible radio transceiver built inside. The Godox X1N TTL wireless flash triggers for Nikon feature multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission and sensitive reaction. These triggers can be used to trigger the camera shutter, flash speedlite or studio strobe. The X1-N triggers are compatible with Nikon cameras that support i-TTL.
Godox X1-N radio trigger set consists of separate transmitter and receiver units, with X1-N receivers being compatible with Nikon DSLR compatible speedlites like the Nikon SB-910, SB-900, SB700 etc. as well as Nikon i-TTL compatible flashes like Godox’s own V860N for example.
With the transmitter you are able to control the power of five different groups. It is also possible to mix TTL and manual modes simultaneously. The X1-N shares a number of features with most other TTL triggers currently available on the market, such as HSS and TTL, but also manages to distinguish itself among the competition. On the transmitter a TTL pass-through hot-shoe can be found and it is possible to set a HSS pre-sync timing. PC sync input and output is available on the transmitter as well.
Godox X1-N wireless flash triggers FEATURES
- Compatible Cameras: Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash).
- 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- X1-N triggers provide a full GR Group style interface allowing up to 4 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off, meaning that TTL and Manual Groups can be conveniently mixed together as needed.
- X1-N radio triggers provide TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and most of the features comparable popular TTL triggers provide, even a HSS Pre-sync Timing Adjustment.
- X1N triggers support all i-TTL functions such as FEC, FEB, FEL, modeling-light…
- Zoom setting of the remote flashes can be adjusted via transmitter.
- Large clear LCD panel interface, and fast adjustment control wheel.
- Simple switch on the side of the transmitter allowing the Focus Assist Light to be switched on and off when needed.
- X1-N receivers provide a simple Channel and Group selection interface.
- The X1-N receivers 2.5mm Sync Port output can be used for wired and wireless shutter release, as well as firing studio strobes.
- Memory function – Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after restart
- USB firmware upgrade to help keep pace with latest technology.
Godox X1-N triggers SPECIFICATIONS
|Range||328′ (100 m)|
|Flash modes||TTL, manual, Gr|
|Sync mode||1st curtain, 2nd curtain sync, high-speed sync|
|Max sync speed||1/8000 sec|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±3 stops 1/3 stop increments|
|Power supply||2 x AA batteries|
|AF assist light||Yes (With an On/Off Switch)|
|Dimensions (transmitter)||72 x 75 x 52 mm|
|Dimensions (receiver)||70 x 65 x 47 mm|
|Firmware upgrade||Supported via micro USB cable|
|Display||Large LCD display with back light|
Godox X1-N triggers – COMPATIBLE WITH:
Godox X1-N flash triggers are compatible with all current Nikon DSLR cameras with i-TTL autoflash: Nikon D4, D3X, D3S, D3, D2X, D800E, D800, D810, D750, D700, D610, D600, D300S, D300, D200, D7000, D7100, D7200, D90, D80, D5200, D5100, D5300, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D40X, D40 and other Nikon DSLR cameras
Godox X1-N triggers – Package includes:
- 1 x X1T-N TTL wireless transmitter for Nikon
- 1 x X1R-N TTL wireless receiver for Nikon
- 2 x Shutter release cables (N1 and N3)
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 1 x Sync Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Original box