Godox X1T-F TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Fujifilm
Godox X1T-F is a TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz radio transmitter for Godox X wireless system for Fuji cameras. The X1T-F is Godox’s first TTL enabled radio trigger released together with the new TT685F flash speedlite, with compatible radio transceiver built inside. The Godox X1 TTL wireless flash triggers for Fuji feature multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission and sensitive reaction. These triggers can be used to trigger the camera shutter, camera flash or studio strobe.
With the transmitter you are able to control the power of five different groups. It is also possible to mix TTL and manual modes simultaneously. The X1T-F shares a number of features with most other TTL triggers currently available on the market, such as HSS and TTL, but also manages to distinguish itself among the competition. On the transmitter a TTL pass-through hot-shoe can be found and it is possible to set a HSS pre-sync timing. PC sync input and output is available on the transmitter as well.
Godox X1T-F wireless transmitter FEATURES:
- Compatible Cameras: All Fujifilm cameras.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- X1T-F trigger provides a full GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off, meaning that TTL and Manual Groups can be conveniently mixed together as needed. GR Group mode requires camera models from 2012 onward.
- X1 radio triggers provide TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and most of the features comparable popular TTL triggers provide, even a HSS Pre-sync Timing Adjustment.
- X1 triggers support all TTL functions such as FEC, FEB, FEL, modeling-light…
- Zoom setting of the remote flashes can be adjusted via transmitter.
- Large clear LCD panel interface, and fast adjustment control wheel.
- Simple switch on the side of the transmitter allowing the Focus Assist Light to be switched on and off when needed.
- X1R receivers will provide a simple Channel and Group selection interface.
- The X1R receivers 2.5mm Sync Port output can be used for wired and wireless shutter release, as well as firing studio strobes.
- Memory function – Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after restart
- USB firmware upgrade to help keep pace with latest technology.
|328′ (100 m)
|TTL, manual, Gr
|1st curtain, 2nd curtain sync, high-speed sync
|Max sync speed
|Flash Exposure Compensation
|±3 stops 1/3 stop increments
|2 x AA batteries
|AF assist light
|Yes (With an On/Off Switch)
|72 x 75 x 52 mm
|Supported via micro USB cable
|Large LCD display with back light
Godox X1T-F transmitter – COMPATIBLE WITH:
Godox X1T-F transmitter is compatible with all current Fujifilm cameras like X-T2, X-T20, X-T3, X-T1 etc
- 1 x X1T-F TTL wireless transmitter for Fuji cameras
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Original box