Godox XPro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon Cameras
Godox XPro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for is top of the range when it comes to Godox TTL radio transmitters for Godox X wireless system for Nikon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras. It is an affordable wireless flash trigger compatible with all of the company’s X1-series 2.4GHz strobes and flashes, and built specifically for Nikon cameras. The XPro-N trigger is compatible with Nikon cameras, both DSLR and Mirrorless.
Godox Xpro transmitter is customers favorite since it’s easy and quick to use due to the 5 separate group buttons down the left side and the 4 function buttons below the display. No more scrolling through menus to change a speedlite setting. It’s large LCD display makes it a pleasure to use. You can use the controller with Nikon speedlites by attaching a separate Godox X1R-N radio receiver. Godox radio trigger set consists of separate transmitter and receiver units
Godox XPro-N introduces an interesting new feature such as the TCM transform function that can covert the TTL flash value into the equivalent power setting in Manual mode. Overall, the fit and feel of the trigger is of a much higher quality than the X1T triggers. It feels closer to the build of flashes like the V860II-N, which is a very well designed and built.
With the transmitter you are able to control the power of five different groups. It is also possible to mix TTL and manual modes simultaneously. The XPro-N shares a number of features with most other TTL triggers currently available on the market, such as HSS and TTL, but also manages to distinguish itself among the competition.
Godox XPro-N wireless transmitter Features:
- Compatible Cameras: Nikon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras
- 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- XPro-N trigger provides a full GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off, meaning that TTL and Manual Groups can be conveniently mixed together as needed. Xpro transmitter supports 16 groups when using studio flash in manual mode (0-9, A-F)
- XPro-N radio trigger provides TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and most of the features comparable popular TTL triggers provide, even a HSS Pre-sync Timing Adjustment.
- XPro trigger supports all TTL functions such as FEC, FEB, FEL, modeling-light…
- Zoom setting of the remote flashes can be adjusted via transmitter.
- Large clear LCD panel interface, and fast adjustment control wheel.
- Simple switch on the side of the transmitter allowing the Focus Assist Light to be switched on and off when needed.
- Remote shutter release using a 2.5mm sync cord
- USB firmware upgrade to help keep pace with latest technology.
Godox XPro-N transmitter Specifications:
|Range||328′ (100 m)|
|Channels||32 and 100 wireless IDs|
|Flash modes||i-TTL, manual, Gr|
|Sync mode||1st curtain, 2nd curtain sync, high-speed sync|
|Max sync speed||1/8000 sec|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±3 stops 1/3 stop increments|
|Power supply||2 x AA batteries|
|AF assist light||Yes (With an On/Off Switch)|
|Dimensions (transmitter)||90 x 58 x 50 mm|
|Firmware upgrade||Supported via Type C USB cable|
|Display||Large LCD display with back light|
Godox XPro-N transmitter – Compatible with:
Godox XPro-N transmitter is compatible with all current Nikon cameras with i-TTL support: Nikon D5, Nikon Z6, Nikon Z7, Nikon D850, D810, D750, D780 and all other
Godox XPro-N transmitter – Package includes:
- 1 x XPro-N TTL wireless transmitter for Nikon cameras
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Original box