Meike MK-910 | Flash Speedlite for Nikon cameras
Meike MK-910 is a fully featured i-TTL and HSS enabled flash speedlite for Nikon DSLR cameras. It is packed with an array of features including iTTL, Manual, and Stroboscopic modes, HSS, second curtain sync, wireless master and slave options… It has a high guide number of 60 which is identical to Nikon’s top model SB910. MK-910 provides nearly all of the functions of a Nikon SB-910, though for a small fraction of the price.
Build quality of the flash is much better than you would expect from the flash speedlite of this price tag. At first glance MK-910 appears to be an exact copy of Nikon’s SB-910
Meike MK-910 is fully compatible with Nikon i-TTL metering. It features a powerful guide number of 60m (ISO 100, 105mm) as well as an impressive zoom range of 18-180mm, along with a wide-angle diffuser for 14mm coverage on full-frame cameras. Bounce lighting is also possible with tilt from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. The MK-910 TTL exposures are very good and quite consistent, bounced or direct. Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) adjustments are working as they should
MK-910 has a recycle time of about 3 seconds and has high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization settings. Also, it supports a multi flash stroboscopic mode for multiple flashes during a single exposure. It runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a mini stand and protection case.
The MK-910 (and similar 3rd party flashes) aren’t still quite clearly matching the Nikon SB910 for light output though. The Nikon SB-910 is the most powerful flash speedlite on the market and MK-910 like other flashes is a little less powerful, but it is still more than enough for most users.
Meike MK-910 FEATURES
- Meike MK-910 level lock clamping foot clamps tightly in the camera hot-shoe, and does not allow the flash to slop around any more than the original Nikon flash does.
- Interface and LCD screen display very simple and intuitive
- PC sync port for wired off-camera firing
- Optical transmission has access to 4 channels and 3 groups (A/B/C)
- Built-in pull-out bounce card for reflecting light forward when the flash is tilted upwards
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 total levels
- Stroboscopic mode of 1-500 Hz
- Supports Flash Control Menus
- Power saving mode and overheat protection
- Automatic setting saving remembers your last settings
- Excellent autofocus assist beam to help camera focus in low light conditions.
- MK-910 has a very high Guide Number of 60m (ISO100, 105mm). It supports High-speed Synchronization, i-TTL, manual flash modes. The highest synchronization speed is 1/8000s.
- Fast Clamping Metal Foot with Locking Pin
- Supports Wireless Optical Master and Slave modes – The MK-910 can work as a Master and Slave unit. It also supports S1 and S2 pre flash cancel modes.
- MK-910 supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between AUTO, 18~180mm.
- Ultrafast charging recycle system. Also supports external power supply
- Equipped with big size LCD display. High definition dot matrix screen
Meike MK-910 SPECIFICATIONS
|Sync mode||HSS, 1st curtain sync, 2nd curtain sync|
|Guide Number||60 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||i-TTL, Manual, MULTI|
|FEC / FEB||1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)|
|Optic wireless mode||Optical Master and Optical Slave modes|
S1 and S2 basic optic slave modes
|Optical triggering distance||up to 20m|
|Optical transmission channels||4|
|Flash shooting distance range||0.6-16m|
|AF assist beam||Yes (supported)|
|Zoom range||18-180 mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser card)|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees – tilt head with tilt lock button|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~360 degrees – 180 degrees left/180 degrees right|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are supported)|
|Lighting times||180 times at full power(with Sanyo Eneloop batteries)|
|Recycle time||Less than 3 seconds with fully charged batteries|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning (1/3rd increments)|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC sync port, external battery port|
|Additional features||High-Speed sync, Second-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEL, manual zoom,|
auto zoom, sound prompt, custom settings, automatically saving setting, PC port,
power saving mode and over heat protection, large clear dot matrix LCD screen, LCD back light can be kept On
|Dimensions||192 x 76 x 60 mm|
|Net weight||14.29 oz / 405 g (without batteries)|
Meike MK-910 – COMPATIBLE WITH:
Meike MK-910 is compatible with all Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash): Nikon D810, D800, D800E, Nikon DF, D500, D5500, D700, D750, D610, D600, D300s, D300, D200, D7100, D7000, D90, D80,D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300 and other Nikon DSLR cameras not mentioned here
Meike MK-910 – Package includes:
- 1x Meike MK-910 speedlite flash for Nikon
- 1x Protection bag
- 1x Mini stand
- 1x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1x Original box