Yongnuo YN300 Air Pro LED Video Light
Yongnuo YN300 AIR Bi-Color On-Camera LED Light features a slim, lightweight design, suiting it for mounting on a DSLR or camcorder. The light features 96 SMD LEDs, evenly split between daylight (5500K) and tungsten (3200K). The intensity of the YN300 AIR Bi-Color On-Camera LED Light can be dimmed without altering the color temperature. This light can be powered via Sony NP-F series batteries or an AC power supply (not included in standard package).
Yongnuo has worked on the portability by making the panel weight of just 230 grams and it is only 22mm thick, making it one of the lightest and slimmest on the market. When it comes to operation you get bi-color LED panel with adjustable color temperature from 3200K to 5500K and LEDs with CRI of 95 to make sure all colors are rendered in a natural manner. The LEDs don’t flicker and the reflector has built-in diffusion panel for even light distribution. Power output of Yongnuo YN300 Air LED light is 2000 lumen.
Yongnuo YN300 Air is a very compact, lightweight and affordable LED light designed as a camera toplight. You can mount the panel on camera via it’s Hot Shoe mount or mount in on light stand with the included 1/4″ threaded mount. It’s powered by a single Sony NP-F battery, the type that you get with a Z1 or Z5 camcorder. It features a cold shoe mount on the base and comes with a soft protective bag. YN300 Air is innovative portable LED video light. With it slid edges you can say this LED panel has edge to edge lighting capabilities.
At full blast, YN300 Air is powerful enough to compensate for a degree of daylight behind your subject, enabling a lower exposure setting on the camera and therefore fewer clipped highlights in the background
The light can run on A/C power or battery power using Sony-compatible NP-F series batteries (sold separately). YN300 Air adopts Yongnuo proprietary LED driving technology which does great help to avoid corrugation and stroboscopic flash. It also adopts encoder digital dimming system which helps to make accurate and reliable dimming. You will not experience flickering or any other negative effect with this LED light.
Yongnuo YN300 Air FEATURES:
- A 2-digit LED to indicate power settings and other information.
- Multiple rear-panel buttons for settings and adjustments.
- A large power button/knob … press for on/off or turn to adjust levels.
- Bi-color LED panel allows you to choose any color temperature in 3200-5500K range, therefore Yongnuo YN300 Air is suitable for use under different environments.
- CRI >95% for accurate color rendition.
- Included carrying bag for easy transportation.
- Portable LED light designed for video enthusiasts on the go
- There is a choice of “coarse” or “fine” setting via a toggle button on the rear of the light. In “coarse” mode, the power is adjusted in increments of 10, while in “fine” mode it is by 1.
- External Power Supply – It is recommended to use Yongnuo power adapter with YN300 Air to obtain lasting service time. When using external power supply, the video light will stop the battery power supply automatically and will not get the battery charged. The external power supply interface outside is positive and the interface inside is negative. The input voltage is 8V and the electric current is 5A. Note: If YN300 Air become defective when used with power adapter of other brands, YN300 Air will no longer be guaranteed for repair.
Yongnuo YN300 Air SPECIFICATIONS:
|Light source||96 SMD LEDs|
|Light angle||110 degrees|
|Color rendering index (CRI)||95|
|Average Service Life||50 000 hours|
|Power Supply||A lithium batteries or external 8V, 5A DC power supply (not included)|
Yongnuo YN300 Air compatible batteries:
Yongnuo YN300 AIR uses Sony NP-F series batteries. AA size alcaline or NiMH are not supported.
Sony NP-F series: NP-F750; NP-F550; NP-F950/B; NP-F530; NP-F970; NP-F970/B; NP-F570; NP-F770; NP-F960; NP-F930; NP-F930/B; NP-F950; NP-F330.
- Yongnuo YN300 Air LED Video light
- Hand grip / handle
- Soft protection bag
- Mini stand
- Light base
- User Manual