Yongnuo YN560 III Manual Flash Speedlite
Yongnuo YN560 III is one of the first budget-friendly camera flashes released with a radio receiver built into it. This speedlight is effectively a YN560-II that can be triggered by a Yongnuo RF-602, RF-603 or RF-605 wireless trigger without needing to connect an external receiver. YN560 III can be triggered and controlled by YN560-TX commander as well as by YN560 IV/YN660 flashes.
There is no TTL support in the YN560 III, which has the advantage of making it truly universal, supporting any camera system with a hot-shoe or sync port interface, or even those without, using the built-in optical slave. It’s important to note, however, that these Yongnuo YN-560 series of flashes are manual control only, meaning they don’t offer TTL metering. This means you have to adjust the flash power manually and the flash won’t be able to determine the power of the flash by itself.
Yongnuo YN560 III features full tilt functionality, flipping up and down 90 degrees (pointing at the subject to pointing upwards vertically). It rotates anti-clockwise 180 degrees and clockwise 90 degrees. It comes with a carry pouch and a flash stand which allows you to stand the flash up on a table.
Yongnuo YN560 III Speedlite features 2.4 GHz wireless radio receiver. YN560 III is a long range manual flash unit that can be triggered by the RF-603, RF-602, RF-605 wireless transmitters or YN560-TX/YN560 IV/YN660 commander unit. The YN560III is powerful with a guide number of 58m at ISO 100, 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting is possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash’s connectivity and a Multi mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and has a recycle time of about 3 seconds.
Yongnuo YN560 III Features:
- Powerful operation with Guide number 58 meters at ISO 100, 105mm.
- Wireless slave mode allows the speedlite to be triggered by YN560 IV/ YN660 flash speedlites, YN560-TX, RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II and RF-605.
- Metal hot shoe, solid and reliable.
- Multi stroboscopic mode of up to 8 flashes per second (power must be 1/8 or lower) as well as Manual, S1 and S2 optical slave modes.
- Convenient sound prompt lets you know when the flash is ready.
- External power pack socket – Canon plug compatible with Yongnuo SF-18C and SF-17C external battery pack.
- Built-in wide angle diffuser and bounce card.
- Color temperature is 5600K.
- Automatic save of flash current settings.
- Large LCD screen and improved button design for quick change of settings.
- 100-1500 flashes with one set of batteries.
- PC Sync port.
- 3 seconds for full power flash recycle.
- Overheat protection and power saving mode.
- Compatible with all cameras with standard Hot Shoe interface – Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Fuji and some Sony models.
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide Number||190.29′, 58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||Manual, MULTI|
|Triggering Mode||Set-top, wireless slave mode, S1, S2 optical slave modes|
|Wireless triggering distance||up to 100m (2.4GHz wireless); 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor (optical control)|
|Zoom range||20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are supported)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used) at full power|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, external HV battery port, PC sync port|
|Additional features||Second-curtain sync, manual zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 7.5 x 3.1″ / 60.0 x 190.0 x 78.0 mm|
Yongnuo YN560 III is compatible with all Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic DSLR Cameras, basically any camera with standard hot shoe (some Sony models also).
Yongnuo RF-605, RF-603 I/II, RF-602, YN622C, YN622C II, YN622N, YN622N II, YN560-TX
Yongnuo YN-560 IV, YN660.
- Yongnuo YN560 III speedlite
- Mini Stand
- Original box
- Protection bag