Yongnuo YN560 IV Manual Flash Speedlite
Yongnuo YN560 IV is the latest model in the very popular line of Yongnuo’s YN560 manual flashes. With YN560 IV, Yongnuo continuous the tradition of making powerful and very versatile remote manual flash speedlites. The flash can now fully substitute the use of YN560-TX controller, although many still prefer the dedicated controller for its convenience and speed of use.
There is no TTL support in the YN560 IV, which has the advantage of making it truly universal, supporting any camera system with a hot-shoe or sync port interface, or even those without, using the built-in optical slave. It’s important to note, however, that these Yongnuo YN-560 series of flashes are manual control only, meaning they don’t offer TTL metering. This means you have to adjust the flash power manually and the flash won’t be able to determine the power of the flash by itself.
Yongnuo YN560 IV features full tilt functionality, flipping up and down 90 degrees (pointing at the subject to pointing upwards vertically). It rotates anti-clockwise 180 degrees and clockwise 90 degrees. It comes with a carry pouch and a flash stand which allows you to stand the flash up on a table.
Yongnuo YN560 IV Speedlite features both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver. YN560 IV is a long range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 100 meters away as well as being triggered with the RF-603, RF-602, RF-605 wireless transmitters or YN560-TX commander unit. The YN560-IV is powerful with a guide number of 58m at ISO 100, 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105 mm, which is able to be expanded to 18 mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting is possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash’s connectivity and a Multi mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and has a recycle time of about 3 seconds.
YONGNUO YN560 IV FEATURES:
- Powerful operation with Guide number 58 meters at ISO 100, 105mm.
- Wireless master mode with 3 groups and 16 channels for wireless control of other YN560 IV as well as YN660, YN-560 III, RF-603 II and RF-605.
- Wireless slave mode allows the speedlite to be triggered by other YN560 IV flash lights or YN-660, YN560-TX, RF-603 II and RF-605.
- Metal hot shoe.
- Multi stroboscopic mode of up to 8 flashes per second (power must be 1/8 or lower) as well as Master, Manual, S1 and S2 optical trigger modes.
- Convenient sound prompt lets you know when the flash is ready.
- External power pack socket – Canon plug compatible with Yongnuo SF-18C and SF-17C external battery pack.
- Built-in wide angle diffuser and bounce card.
- Color temperature is 5600K.
- Automatic save of flash current settings.
- Large LCD screen and improved button design for quick change of settings.
- 100-1500 flashes with one set of batteries.
- PC Sync port.
- 3 Seconds for full power flash recycle.
- Overheat protection and power saving mode.
- Compatible with all cameras with standard Hot Shoe interface – Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Fuji and some Sony models.
YONGNUO YN560 IV SPECIFICATIONS:
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide Number||190.29′, 58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||Manual, MULTI|
|Triggering Mode||Set-top, wireless master mode, wireless slave mode, S1, S2|
|Wireless triggering distance||up to 100m (2.4GHz wireless); 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor (optical control)|
|Zoom range||20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are supported)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, external HV battery port, PC sync port|
|Additional features||Master flash, Second-curtain sync, manual zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 7.5 x 3.1″ / 60.0 x 190.0 x 78.0 mm|
YONGNUO YN560 IV – COMPATIBLE WITH:
Yongnuo YN560 IV is compatible with all Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic DSLR Cameras, basically any camera with standard hot shoe (some Sony models also).
Yongnuo YN560 IV – Package includes:
- Flash speedlite YN560 IV
- Mini Stand
- Manual in English and Chinese
- Original box
- Diffuser cover as a gift