Yongnuo YN585EX Speedlite for Pentax Cameras
Yongnuo YN585EX Speedlite for Pentax Cameras is directly compatible with Pentax’s P-TTL system, permitting on-camera use with automatic exposure capabilities. It features a powerful guide number of 58m at ISO 100 and 105mm for illuminating your subject along with a zoom head with coverage from 20-105mm. Also, the flash can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates 360° for versatility in bouncing your light.
Yongnuo YN585EX is a great alternative to much more expensive Pentax AF360FGZ II or Pentax AF540FGZ II flashes. YN585EX offers similar functions and power at much lower price. High guide number (58m), Wireless Slave mode and TTL support make this flash an excellent tool for both professional and amateur photographers.
Yongnuo YN585EX is capable of wireless slave TTL functionality when used with compatible master units. It is portable by running on 4 AA batteries and it can recycle in maximum 3 seconds when used on full power. Other features packed into this flash include 2nd-curtain sync and a multi-mode. Additionally, it has a 2.5mm sync port for remote triggering and comes with a carrying case and stand.
Yongnuo YN585EX Speedlite for Pentax Cameras Features:
- Compatible with Pentax P-TTL cameras
- Powerful operation with Guide number of 58 meters at ISO 100, 105mm. It is about the same power as the Pentax AF540FGZ II Flash or Yongnuo YN560 IV.
- Many Flash Modes: M (Full Manual control), Multi (Multi flash bursts), wireless slave mode, S1/ S2 (optical slave modes).
- A pull-out bounce card and wide-angle diffusion panel are available
- Support for all P-TTL features like second curtain sync, FEB, FEC (-3 EV to +3 EV in 1/3 EV steps)…
- Fast Recycle – 3 seconds at full power
- Sound Beep – indicates recycle ready and low exposure (can be turned off).
- Powerful AF assist light to help camera acquire focus in low light conditions.
- PC sync port for wired remote triggering
- Metal hot-shoe stand, solid and reliable with regular simple shoe locking ring – no complex lever system to break
- Full manual control between 1/1 and 1/128 in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps
- Firmware upgrades via usb cable
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide Number||190′, 58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||TTL, Manual, MULTI, S1, S2|
|Triggering Mode||wireless slave mode, S1, S2|
|Wireless groups||1 group|
|Wireless Communication Channels||4 channels|
|Wireless triggering distance||20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor|
|Zoom range||20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~360 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are supported)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC sync port|
|Additional features||Second-curtain sync, auto zoom, manual zoom, sound prompt, advanced settings, automatically saving settings, PC port, power saving mode and overheat protection|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 2.8 x 7.4″ / 60 x 72 x 188 mm|
|Net weight||13.05 oz / 370 g|
Yongnuo YN585EX is compatible with all Pentax cameras
- Flash speedlite YN585EX for Pentax cameras
- Mini Stand
- Protection case
- Original box