Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II | Flash Speedlite for Canon
Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II is a sibling of its far-more-expensive Canon counterpart, 600EX-RT II flash speedlite, and a successor of original Yongnuo YN600EX-RT. YN600EX-RT was the first flash speedlite from Yongnuo which supported Canon’s “game changing” RT Speedlite system. Canon’s RT flash system is one of the most advanced, yet easy to use flash systems available today. The unprecedented combination of a built in radio transceiver (with 2 way communication) along with TTL/HSS and Full Manual power control, on or off-camera, as well as support for external battery packs, and an intuitive menu system, makes it highly desirable for dynamic modern professional photographers.
Not only does the Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II look and feel like Canon 600EX-RT II, but it is 100% compatible with Canons RT system, meaning you can mix and match any of a number of Canon or Yongnuo “RT” products. Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II also supports optical triggering master mode.
Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II Flash Speedlite for Canon DSLRs has exactly the same functions as the Canon’s best speedlite 600EX-RT II. Same functions, same power, even the same appearance, TTL, HSS, Master mode… But much lower price. This is the best buy flash speedlite for Canon users
Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II is fully compatible with Canon’s 2.4 GHz radio flash trigger system and E-TTL / E-TTL II metering. It features a powerful guide number of 60m (ISO 100, 200mm) as well as an impressive zoom range of 20-200mm, along with a wide-angle diffuser for 14mm coverage on full-frame cameras. Bounce lighting is also possible with tilt from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°.
Along with radio transmission and reception for wireless triggering, the wireless TTL master and slave functionality of this flash also extends to standard optical pulse triggering, where the YN600EX-RT II is compatible with both Nikon and Canon flash systems. Also, it has a recycle time of about 2.5 seconds and has high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization settings. Also, it supports a multi flash stroboscopic mode for multiple flashes during a single exposure. It runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a case, mini stand and diffuser cover.
YONGNUO YN600EX-RT II FEATURES
- YN600EX-RT II supports RT System – Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II can be used as on-camera master unit and remote slave unit for Canon’s RT system, and it also supports Gr grouping mode.
- Fully compatible with Yongnuo YN-E3-RT, Canon’s 600EX-RT (II)/ST-E3-RT Wireless Signal – Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II can be used as master unit to trigger Yongnuo YN600EX-RT, Canon 600EX-RT (II), Canon 430EX III-RT and live display the flash groupings of slave units and recycling information; YN600EX-RT II can respectively receive the wireless signal of master unit YN600EX-RT, YN-E3-RT, Canon’s 600EX-RT/ST-E3-RT, realizing remote TTL,Manual and Gr mode.
- PC sync port for wired off-camera firing
- Wireless radio system works with up to 15 flashes in 5 groups
- Optical transmission has access to 4 channels and 3 groups
- Built-in pull-out bounce card for reflecting light forward when the flash is tilted upwards
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 total levels
- Stroboscopic mode of 1-100 Hz for 1-100 flashes
- Power saving mode and overheat protection
- Automatic setting saving remembers your last settings
- YN600EX-RT has a very high Guide Number of 60m (ISO100, 200mm). It supports High-speed Synchronization, TTL, manual flash, Gr grouping flash. The highest synchronization speed is 1/8000s.
- Yongnuo YN600EX-RT supports USB firmware upgrades – The YN600EX-RT is equipped with the USB interface and supports firmware upgrades. Users can download the latest firmware to upgrade the flash unit software.
- Supports Wireless Optical Slave function – The YN600EX-RT supports Yongnuo, Canon’s and Nikon’s wireless optical master signal, supports S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- YN600EX-RT supports Auto/Manual Zooming – The YN600EX-RT supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between AUTO, 20~200mm.
- Ultrafast charging recycle system. Also supports external power supply
- Equipped with big size LCD display
YONGNUO YN600EX-RT II SPECIFICATIONS
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide Number||60 meters (ISO 100, 200mm)|
|Flash mode||HSS, TTL, M, MULTI, GR|
|Triggering Mode||Set-top, wireless master mode, wireless slave mode, Optical master mode, Sc, Sn, S1, S2|
|Wireless triggering distance||20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor|
|Zoom range||20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105, 135, 200mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~360 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are supported)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port|
|Additional features||Master flash, High-Speed sync, Second-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, manual zoom,|
auto zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port,
power saving mode and over heat protection
|Dimensions||2.4 x 3.1 x 8.4″ / 62.0 x 78.0 x 214.0 mm (Extended state)|
|Net weight||15.17 oz / 430 g|
YONGNUO YN600EX-RT II – COMPATIBLE WITH:
1) Hot shoe TTL mode:
Canon 1Dx, 1Ds series, 1D series, 5DIII, 5Ds, 5Dsr, 6D, 7D mark II, 5DII, 5D, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 700D, 650D/T4i, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 100D, 1100D, 1000D, 750D, 760D, 1200D and other Canon camera
2) Wireless TTL Slave mode:
Canon 5DIII 7D 60D 700D 650D 600D, Yongnuo ST-E2, Canon 580EX II
Nikon SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, Commander SU-800,
Camera with CLS i-TTL system:D4, D3x, D3s, D3, D2x, D700, D300s, D300, D200, D7000, D90, D80
Canon Commander ST-E3-RT
Yongnuo Commander YN-E3-RT
Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II – Package includes:
- 1x Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II flash speedlite for Canon
- 1x Protection bag
- 1x Mini Stand
- 1x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1x Original box
- 1x Diffuser cover as a gift