Yongnuo YN608 RGB Bi-Color LED Wireless Ring Light
Yongnuo YN608 RGB Bi-Color LED Wireless Ring Light makes front-filling lighting soft and even, eliminating harsh shadows and spotty effects. On top of pro-level capabilities, its really easy to use. YN608 RGB is a large diameter ring beauty light with no-frame design. It features 304 LEDs, evenly split between daylight (5500K) and tungsten (3200K). The light also features 80 RGB bulbs to provide full RGB color mode.
It is a versatile ring LED light that provides a constant light source with a maximum output of 2432 lumens. YN608 RGB is brilliantly made, and for its price and features, unbeatable. Yongnuo YN608 RGB Ring LED Light is honestly too cheap for what it offers. YN608 is the only LED ring light you’ll ever need. Its that good!
Ring flashes are known for giving a subject a ring in their eyes. It’s a beautiful catch light that adds extra emphasis on the eyes: which is what so many portrait photographers try to do anyway. Ring lights provide some awesome light. They are very common with the fashion industry where they are used to create a glamorous look. The YN608 RGB can operate at either 3300 Kelvin or 5500 Kelvin color temperatures or a mix of both at the same time. That basically means that you can make the light really warm or really cool. Plus it features RGB mode which allows you to get any color you imagine.
The YN608’s functions can be controlled on the Ring itself but also at a distance with the included really simple wireless remote control. YN608 RGB is easy to mount on a tripod or stand. The ring light outputs a wide 55-degree beam angle that can be further widened to 110-degrees with the included diffuser. The fixture can be powered using an 12V, 5A AC adapter (not included), or by two separately purchased Sony-type NP-F series batteries. The light can also run with reduced power using only one battery.
YN608 RGB Ring LED light is great choice for virtually every serious makeup artist on YouTube as it instantly enhances facial features and helps show the true colors of the skin as well as what products they are using. It is probably the best ring LED on the market currently. Yongnuo also offers the same model without RGB mode, but with more power. Check YN608 5500K and YN608 3200-5500K products
Yongnuo YN608 RGB Bi-Color Ring Light Features:
- 3200 to 5500K Variable Output + RGB Full Color Spectrum
- 304 LEDs, 80 RGB SMD LEDs
- 19.6″ / 50cm Diameter, CRI: 95
- IR Remote
- Yongnuo YN608 RGB Ring LED light is equipped with multi channel wireless remote controller which is used to adjust the luminous intensity and control the switch of YN608.
- Yongnuo YN608 is equipped with the specialized diffuser to make the light soft and even.
- Very high CRI (color rendering index) of more than 95% for excellent color rendering ability. CRI >95% is very important for accurate color rendition.
- Included carrying bag for easy transportation.
- Portable LED light designed for photo and video enthusiasts on the go
- There is a choice of “coarse” or “fine” setting via a remote controller. In “coarse” mode, the power is adjusted in increments of 10, while in “fine” mode it is by 1.
|Light source||304 LEDs, 80 RGB SMD LEDs|
|Light angle||55 to 110°|
|Color temperature||3200-5500K + RGB|
|Color rendering index (CRI)||95|
|Lumen||2432LM (3200-5500k mode), 988LM (RGB mode)|
|Battery Plate||2 x Sony L-Series (NP-F)|
|Average Service Life||50 000 hours|
|Power Supply||1 or 2 lithium batteries or external 8 to 12 VDC at 5 A|
|Dimensions||525 x 525 x 45mm|
Yongnuo YN608 Ring LED uses 2x Sony NP-F series batteries. AA size alcaline or NiMH are not supported.
It is possible to use YN608 Ring LED with only 1 battery but with reduced power output
Sony NP-F series: NP-F750; NP-F550; NP-F950/B; NP-F530; NP-F970; NP-F970/B; NP-F570; NP-F770; NP-F960; NP-F930; NP-F930/B; NP-F950; NP-F330.
- Yongnuo YN608 RGB 3200-5500K LED Ring light
- Hand grip / handle
- Carrying Bag
- Remote controller
- User Manual