Battery Grip for Nikon D750 Meike MK-DR750
Battery Grip for Nikon D750 Meike MK-DR750 is a battery grip designed for use specifically with Nikon D750 DSLR camera and accepts one Nikon EN-EL15 battery. With two batteries installed (in camera and battery grip at the same time), your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the MK-D750 Pro grip can utilize 6 AA batteries (NiMH or Alcaline) and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries, meaning that the universally available AA batteries can be used in the event that your lithium ion batteries fail.
Pro version of Meike MK-D750 grip comes with 2.4 GHz remote control that gives you possibility to set number of photos, delay time, exposure time, to use bulb mode and so on. The included wireless remote will save you money since you will not have to buy separate Nikon multi-function remote.
The curved design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your Nikon D750, especially in the vertical position. And the MB-D16 replacement grip from Meike comes with an alternate shutter-release button, AE/AF lock button, multi selector, and main- and sub-command dials to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The MK-DR750 is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling and a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod
Meike MK-DR750 battery grip is a great replacement for genuine Nikon MB-D16 battery grip which is 5 times more expensive. Meike MK-DR750 battery grip is probably the best and most reliable replacement battery grip for Nikon D750 on the market.
Meike MK-DR750 FEATURES
- Large capacity battery grip designed for the Nikon D750
- Powered by one EN-EL15 Battery Pack or 6 AA-size/LR6 batteries
- Dual battery operation: uses one EN-EL15 in the camera and one in the grip
- The included AA battery compartment allows you to use 6x AA batteries for added convenience.
- Improved ergonomics for comfortable holding
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi selector, and main- and sub-command dials to facilitate shooting when held vertically.
- Ideal for high volume and easy vertical shooting. Lets you comfortably hold camera upright for portraits
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Ideal for photographers with larger hands and those shooting with heavier, professional or telephoto lenses
Meike MK-DR750 SPECIFICATIONS
|Compatible cameras||Nikon D750|
|Weight||207 g (grip) / 32 g (remote control)|
|Remote Control||2.4 GHz|
|Remote distance||100 m|
|Remote function||Delay / Timing / Interval / Bulb / Number of photos|
|Package size||151 x 44 x 53 mm|
- Meike MK-DR750 Pro grip for Nikon D750
- Battery compartment for EN-EL15 / EN-EL15a battery
- Battery compartment for 6x AA batteries
- Remote control
- Original box