Snoots and Grids

A snoot is a tube in front of your flash, which keeps its beam of light tight and concentrated, while a grid has lots of smaller, parallel tubes that do essentially the same thing. A snoot is used if you want to restrict the light. It is nothing more than a sort of tunnel for the light to go through that will restrict it is all directions except for the exact direction the strobe is pointed. If you want a more elegant, gradient fall-off to the light beam, you’ll want to use a grid instead of a snoot. Camera Gear offers various models of snoots and grids

Showing all 0 results

No products were found matching your selection.