Godox XProP TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Pentax Cameras
Godox XPro-P TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Pentax Cameras is top of the range when it comes to Godox TTL radio transmitters for Godox X wireless system for Pentax cameras. It is an affordable wireless flash trigger compatible with all of the company’s X1-series 2.4GHz strobes and flashes, and built specifically for Pentax cameras. The XPro-P trigger is compatible with all Pentax cameras.
Godox XPro-P TTL Wireless Flash Trigger is customers favorite since it’s easy and quick to use due to the 5 separate group buttons down the left side and the 4 function buttons below the display. No more scrolling through menus to change a speedlite setting. It’s large LCD display makes it a pleasure to use. You can use the controller with Godox speedlites for Pentax system like TT350P, V1P, TT600 or Godox outdoor flashes like AD200Pro, AD400Pro, AD600 Pro…
Godox XPro-P introduces an interesting new feature such as the TCM transform function that can covert the TTL flash value into the equivalent power setting in Manual mode. Overall, the fit and feel of the trigger is similar to the build of flashes like the V860II, which is a very well designed and built.
With the transmitter you are able to control the power of five different groups. It is also possible to mix TTL and manual modes simultaneously. The XPro-P shares a number of features with most other TTL triggers currently available on the market, such as HSS and TTL, but also manages to distinguish itself among the competition.
Godox XPro-P FEATURES
- Compatible Cameras: All Pentax P-TTL cameras
- 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- XPro-P trigger provides a full GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off, meaning that TTL and Manual Groups can be conveniently mixed together as needed. X-pro transmitter supports 16 groups when using studio flash in manual mode (0-9, A-F)
- XPro-P radio trigger provides TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and most of the features comparable popular TTL triggers provide, even a HSS Pre-sync Timing Adjustment.
- XPro trigger supports all TTL functions such as FEC, FEB, FEL, modeling-light…
- Zoom setting of the remote flashes can be adjusted via transmitter.
- Large clear LCD panel interface, and fast adjustment control wheel.
- Simple switch on the side of the transmitter allowing the Focus Assist Light to be switched on and off when needed.
- Remote shutter release using a 2.5mm sync cord
- USB firmware upgrade to help keep pace with latest technology.
Godox XPro-P TTL Wireless Flash Trigger SPECIFICATIONS
|Range||328′ (100 m)|
|Channels||32 and 100 wireless IDs|
|Flash modes||TTL, manual, Gr|
|Sync mode||1st curtain, 2nd curtain sync, high-speed sync|
|Max sync speed||1/8000 sec|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±3 stops 1/3 stop increments|
|Power supply||2 x AA batteries|
|AF assist light||Yes (With an On/Off Switch)|
|Dimensions (transmitter)||90 x 58 x 50 mm|
|Firmware upgrade||Supported via Type C USB cable|
|Display||Large LCD display with back light|
Godox XPro-P transmitter – COMPATIBLE WITH:
The XPro-P trigger is compatible with all Pentax P-TTL cameras
Godox XPro-P transmitter – Package includes:
- 1 x XPro-P TTL wireless transmitter for Pentax cameras
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Original box